sâmbătă, 24 mai 2014

poems by dorina neculce

Literary CV: Dorina Neculce – Romanian writer, from the city Botosani-live in city Iasi.


    Member of the ‘Junimea 90’ Cultural Society- Iasi,
    Member of the Literary Circle ‘Junimea 90’ – Iasi,
    Former coordinator of the Literary Circle Friendship Universe – Iasi,
    Literary debut at Tatarasi Atheneum from Iasi, 2009 – collective volume – with the group ‘Wandered angels’, All Publishing, Iasi, 2009;
    Publication: poetry: The world from the mirror, Pim Publishing – Iasi, 2010; My gothic smile, Pim Publishing – Iasi, 2011: Solitaire flight, Pim Publishing – Iasi, 2012; Old trails, Pim Publishing – Iasi, 2012; At the end of silence , Pim Publishing – Iasi, 2012; Contraria (lyrical dialogues with Rameel), Pim Publishing – Iasi, 2012; Vade mecum (6 contemporary poets), Winter (6 authors), Pim Publishing – Iasi, 2012; Insignia (volume published by the literary site Casa Gandului, 2010); Lyrical meridians, 100 contemporary poets, Armonii culturale Publishing, 2012; prose: If I could get through time, Pim Publishing – Iasi, 2010: poetry: Eyelids flounder – Pim Publishing, Iasi, 2012.
    Literary awards: 3rd prize – awarded by the Literary Magazine ‘Noi, Nu’, from Cluj – December 2011.
    Poetry Contest 2nd prize – haiku- February 2010, organized by the Association Universul Prieteniei – Iasi.
    It is on the anvil and it is going to be published in 2013, a new Trilogy of gothic poetry, ‘Gothic solitude’.

cassandra’s cry
translate by prof. Oana Nechita


1.as a dishevelled cassandra
I spin the last distaff
sitting at the shadow of the cross gluing up
sweetened poems on the face
of the bronze shadows.


2.knower of silent colours
you will come
dressed in the shirt of the thoughts
of iron


3.as a dishevelled cassandra
from fogs and smoke I
will pour the cold
in bones
as if
the glances of the bowmen will pour
atriped from
the white marble breaking down
the springs in eyes until
the last scream.


4.is as if
I still could live
deep in an
unseen window
baroque sound sat
step over step
time over another time
free sclave sucking up
the clay of it’s own
grave.


let’s go mashenka


I call her don’t hide yourself
this bowed woman won’t stop
she’ll cry anyway and she’ll still cry
you have to get out the buildings
without windows
can melt you down
...........................................................
mashenka is the metal girl
of a dwarf family
her thoughts – knotted stitch- feed all the roses
(this will help us maybe
only this will help us)
when everything is lost
when the trees strip us of the shadows I hear
the beating of your heart as some rebel chord and
I can see my mother herself locked
in a rose she is holding in her chin with
the hand
she breaks out
she snuggles at the chest of mashenka
the metal girl
is whining
.................................................................
ohhhhhh it’s so simple to turn off
light I say and I breath
all the gore


I think I will turn grey


’ He and She enchained
holding hands
will throw at any moment
from the irion border of Mirabeau birdge’
I am amazed
shattered
between waves
I am listening to this news through speakers
of an underwater station He
because he didn’t fiind his lost feelings and
Her because she didn’t learn on time how to embroider in the sky’s heart
the meaning of the true word – every Thursday I remember
you – he and she
folded in curtains of glass -
and I fall asleep but every second now the inevitable (it doesn’t respect) will take place and (kneeled covered blunted crucified in shadows) I am waiting
the end as a healing as a dispensation to the taste of blood ………leave it, I tell to myself. If I think better I think that
I will turn grey…….my hot eye ruby heart the smile of my deeds
priceless quenchless unasked in your body
crowns I entwine (and I was blossoming in your thought/ as a wounded magnolia in arms,/cursing, I can’t move,/ I lie on the soul,/ in
cheek,/mixing myself with blood, / the silent of the nights is crying over me!!!...)




Part II: ,,Gothic solitude,,


when the blue strings are getting off
fluttering over sunsets
I get loose my dirty hands
I unsew my livid eyelids and
I float drifting
over the water of Jordan
with bats in claws
I feel only the supressed memory
when I twist them under
the shape of a stitch in my thought
there under the stronghold
marooned there where
are gathering
all the clouds of ash




simplicity


I’ve finished with profoundity
I tell myself from now on
I will be the common man
I will learn even the
dedication until beyond the word
a ceaseless bending
between a bourn and
the other-
swollen by the same flounder of eyelids
commiting myself heavenly
in a dance of white butterflies
I shall burn


in the light
of the wings
clairvoyant


0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu